Servicing our customers
Servicing our Customers
We have significantly enhanced and expanded our development, support and implementation teams to service our rapidly growing global customer base.
In June we launched the new K2Fly Service Delivery model to redefine our service approach for our clients. The new model recognises two key customer drivers:
- Our relationship with our customers extends from initial implementation through to ongoing Business as Usual (BAU) Operations support.
- Our customers operate 24/7/365 across the globe and need K2fly to be ready to support them when they need our support.
Some of the initiatives we have in place to support our customers around the globe include:
– Standard Multi-tier Support Model. This is established before go-live.
– SAAS Release Management Leading Practices
– New Service Desk Solution. With improved self-service and reporting.
– SLAs – Standardised approach across customers.
– Operational Governance Model. Three tiers (strategic, management, operations) from initial implementation through to BAU operations.
We also have a new K2fly Global Delivery Support function headed up by Albert Suhardiman in Perth. Support services include:
– Incident reporting
– Support requests
– Technical requests
– Enhancement requests
– Release Management and Release Notes
– Technical Documentation
– Customer reporting services to assist with operational reporting
We have a vast wealth of knowledge to share, please select the topic that you’re interested in to learn more.
ESG and social licence in mining
In episode 8 of the Pay It Forward series, Boardroom. Media Reporter Velvet-Belle Templeman speaks to Nic Pollock, our Chief Commercial Officer about how we assist companies in the mining sector to better manage their ESG obligations. In this episode he discusses the role of the mining sector as critical to ensuring a sustainable future....
IMARC 2020 – Sustainability, Transparency & Governance
On of the most important themes of IMARC Global this year was around sustainability and transparency plus that of ESG, community, engagement, collaboration, HSE and social value. We shouldn’t just think of this theme as a silo, but rather, that is it interwoven into everything else the industry does; investment, exploration, development, production, supply, etc. Our CCO...
K2fly SAP Endorsed Apps Certification
K2fly achieves SAP endorsed Apps Certification milestone after rigorous testing K2fly became one of only 12 companies across the globe to achieve SAP certification, and the only app solution in the Mining Industry Business Unit. The SAP partners solutions are tested and premium certified by SAP with added security, in-depth testing, and measurements against benchmark...
Ronald McDonald House Home for Dinner Fundraising Initiative
Eight of our K2fly staff gave up their time last week to test their culinary skills at Ronald McDonald House Nedlands Home for Dinner cooking program. The program benefits WA’s seriously ill children and their families. The fundraising initiative sees volunteers take over the kitchen preparing, slicing and dicing and serving meals to those children...
K2fly buys Decipher to extend its tailings and rehabilitation software suite
Mining software company K2fly is again expanding its suite of governance and technical assurance solutions that are in high demand with its global client base, following the announcement of its purchase of Decipher mining. Decipher will bring additional depth to K2fly’s growing suite in tailings and rehabilitation and extends K2fly’s technical assurance and governance footprint...