Mining Titles and Tenements are often accompanied by a large volume of prescriptive conditions and actions that must be complied with.
With Decipher’s Tenements module, you can easily capture and visualise tenement information and obligationsDecipher’s Tenements module provides a central, online platform designed to capture important tenement information and easily visualise and manage key deliverables. Against tenement profiles, you can access and manage a historical trail of conditions, actions and a running application/status history of the lifecycle of a single tenement. Tenements are interlinked closely with other project obligations (such as licences, permits, approvals) and together form an obligations and tenements register.
- Maintain a central library of all mining permits, titles and tenement related conditions, their compliance status, category and risk across all projects
- Import tenement boundaries and plot tenement related points, lines and polygons onto the Decipher map
- Assign tenement related actions to accountable team members and incorporate a second layer of approval and escalation of overdue actions, all with associated and automatic notifications
- Import and export tenement boundaries as shape files in the mapping import tool. Import and export tenement conditions and action details in Excel
- Exchange information to and from external tenement data sources and systems such as state mineral databases, action management, safety solutions and more
Request a demo of Decipher
- Are you ready for the next round of Church of England – Tailings reports? Register for this FREE webinar
- Speak to our team for a free demo of our Tailings Monitoring solution
- See how our solutions help manage industry stakeholder engagement and operator and regulator compliance requirements here