Find out more about DecipherGreen OR request a demo
What are mine tailings?
Mine tailings are the by-products of the mineral recovery process created following the processing of mined ore. Tailings typically take the form of a slurry made up of fine mineral particles.
What is a Tailings Storage Facility (TSF)?
A Tailings Storage Facility (TSF) is a structure that stores the uneconomical ore and water from the milling process.
What are the different types of tailings storage facilities?
There are several types of tailings storage facilities (TSF)’s: • Ponds and dams • Paste tailings • Dry stacking • Underground storage • Submarine tailings • Phytostabilisation
- National consortium on mine closure passes first hurdle
- What are the different types of mine rehab?
- Is mine rehabilitation in Australia progressive?
- Speak to our team for a free demo of our mine rehabilitation tool, DecipherGreen
- See how our solutions help manage environmental, standard and approval requirements for mine rehabilitation here