Mine closure and rehabilitation has become a crucial part of any mining operation and failure to properly consider and commit to rehabilitation can often result in licenses and applications being rejected.
Environmental, operational and management teams at mining companies are also facing a number of pressing challenges, including:
- Access to quantifiable accurate data
- Increased levies or penalties
- Receiving timely information to meet requirements around environmental compliance
- Creating rehabilitation plans with limited resourcing
Watch this video to find out how DecipherGreen is helping mining companies accurately demonstrate compliance to regulators:
YotuWP warning: API Key was removed, please contact to your admin about this issues.
To find out more about mine rehabilitation, check out our FREE guide here.
- Find out how 50 leading companies are driving transformational change in mine closure
- How to become a leader in mine rehabilitation
- Speak to our team for a free demo of our mine rehabilitation tool DecipherGreen
- See how our solutions help manage environmental, standard and approval requirements for mine rehabilitation here