- Find out how you can drive progressive rehabilitation and closure
- Learn how to drive proactive tailings monitoring and management
- 8 tools to help you effectively monitor and manage your site or facility
Rehabilitation & Closure managementDecisions about mine closure in Australia have tended to have little consideration of how the land might be used post-mining. However, this is beginning to change, particularly with increased stakeholder pressure, environmental concerns and climate change discussions, and regulatory changes. Armed with Decipher’s Rehabilitation & Closure solution, including GIS, remote sensing, monitoring and management tools means you can easily capture and analyse a wide range of environmental monitoring data, manage risks and issues around put backfilling, rapid flooding, slope instability and acid generation, and ensure you’re meeting your environmental obligations and compliance with alerts and notifications of exceedances.
Watch this video to find out how to drive progressive rehabilitation and closure
Tailings managementWith an estimated 3,500 active tailings storage facilities (TSFs) across the globe covering approximately one million hectares of land, and an increasing number of failures occurring and being recorded, it’s clear that a fresh look at the reporting and monitoring of these facilities is needed. Armed with Decipher’s Tailings Solution, including GIS, remote sensing, monitoring and management tools you’ll have access to a range of tools that enable you to effectively monitor and manage your TSF, and your environmental obligations and compliance.Our solution can be securely accessed by industry, regulators, designers and operators involved in the management of TSFs.
Watch this video to find out how you can take a macro and micro approach to your tailings monitoring
8 tools to help you effectively monitor and manage your site or facility
1. ProjectsSetting up projects in Decipher is quick and easy. Simply upload a map file or draw in area boundaries to see your site or facility on the map.
Request a full demo of Decipher
- Watch this video to find out how to become an industry leader in mine rehabilitation
- Find out how mine rehabilitation legislation in Australia is changing in our FREE guide
- Find out how Decipher helped Rio Tinto solve a tech challenge