In this article:
Glencore’s Oaky Creek coal mine achieved certification for its progressive land rehabilitation
- The former open cut mine in central Queensland’s Bowen Basin has been transformed back to natural and productive land, following the success of an extensive rehabilitation program covering 133ha.
- Several ways to rehabilitate a mined out area
- Find out about Decipher’s Rehabilitation and Closure solution
Learn more about Decipher’s Rehabilitation & Closure SolutionArmed with Decipher’s Rehabilitation & Closure solution, including GIS, remote sensing, monitoring and management tools means you can easily capture and analyse a wide range of environmental monitoring data, manage risks and issues around put backfilling, rapid flooding, slope instability and acid generation, and ensure you’re meeting your environmental obligations and compliance with alerts and notifications of exceedances.
Request a full demo of Decipher
Want to find out more about mine rehabilitation?
- See what score you get for your Rehabilitation and Closure program
- What is mine rehabilitation and closure?
- What are some key challenges facing mine rehabilitation and closure?
- How much does mine rehabilitation cost?
- What are the advancements in mine rehabilitation technology?
- What are some best practice mine rehabilitation methods?
- How to take a macro and micro approach to mine rehabilitation
- What is CRC-TiME?
- How to become an industry leader in mine rehabilitation
- Download this free Guide to Mine Rehabilitation in Australia