Visualise your geospatial data to identify trends and gain important insightsDecipher allows users to load mapping files, as well as integrate with external spatial sources, to visualise spatial and client project data on the map. These data sets can then be used to help identify trends, ares of concern and supportive evidence to provide insightful and meaningful reports.
- Exchange information to & from external Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) data sources such as government websites & programs such as ArcGIS
- Maintain a central library of all geospatial files as layers that can be turned on and off on the map. Map files can be tiles, points, polygons, images and more
- Import or export KML, KMZ and ShapeFiles to and from the Decipher platform
- Assign related actions to accountable team members and incorporate a second layer of approval and escalation of overdue actions, all with associated and automatic notifications
How is spatial technology changing the mining industry?
Spatial data visualisation is helping the minnig industry design and monitor mine sites more efficiently and remotely. The mining industry can gain valuable insights into mine systems at a reduced cost and impact on the environment.
What geospatial tools are available to help me manage our mine site?
Decipher provides a GIS platform that delivers the ability to upload, overlay, visualise and analyse multiple layers of project-specific data. This allows mining companies to better understand the geographic or spatial relationships that affect sustainability, profitability, environmental issues, stakeholders and other concerns that impact mining.
Request a demo of Decipher
- Are you ready for the next round of Church of England – Tailings reports? Register for this FREE webinar
- Speak to our team for a free demo of our Tailings Monitoring solution
- See how our solutions help manage industry stakeholder engagement and operator and regulator compliance requirements here