Environmental and compliance requirements, made easy
Decipher’s Obligations module provides a central, online platform designed to capture important obligation information, enabling you to identify, address and manage key deliverables:
- Maintain a central library of all prescribed conditions and capture important information such as compliance status, category and risk across all projects
- Plot obligation points, lines and polygons on an interactive map and filter by category, compliance status, risk and date range across projects
- Assign obligation related actions to accountable team members with the ability to incorporate a second layer of approval and escalation of overdue actions, all with automatic notifications
- Import and export obligations
- Decipher’s API driven design allows users to exchange obligations information to and from external data sources and systems such as state regulatory databases, action management, safety solutions and more
What are environmental obligations?
Environmental obligations are responsibilities and activities that must be carried out to ensure that all reasonable and practical measures have been taken to prevent or minimise harm on the environment. In Australia, The Environmental Protection Act 1994 lists obligations and duties to prevent environmental harm, nuisances and contamination. It also sets out enforcement tools that can be used when offences or acts of non-compliance are identified.
How can I demonstrate environmental compliance?
Decipher’s Obligations module provides a central, online platform designed to capture important obligation information, enabling you to identify, address and manage key deliverables, and enables you to demonstrate environmental compliance to regulators.
Request a demo of Decipher
- Are you ready for the next round of Church of England – Tailings reports? Register for this FREE webinar
- Speak to our team for a free demo of our Tailings Monitoring solution
- See how our solutions help manage industry stakeholder engagement and operator and regulator compliance requirements here