Servicing our Customers
We have significantly enhanced and expanded our development, support and implementation teams to service our rapidly growing global customer base.
In June we launched the new K2Fly Service Delivery model to redefine our service approach for our clients. The new model recognises two key customer drivers:
- Our relationship with our customers extends from initial implementation through to ongoing Business as Usual (BAU) Operations support.
- Our customers operate 24/7/365 across the globe and need K2fly to be ready to support them when they need our support.
Some of the initiatives we have in place to support our customers around the globe include:
– Standard Multi-tier Support Model. This is established before go-live.
– SAAS Release Management Leading Practices
– New Service Desk Solution. With improved self-service and reporting.
– SLAs – Standardised approach across customers.
– Operational Governance Model. Three tiers (strategic, management, operations) from initial implementation through to BAU operations.
We also have a new K2fly Global Delivery Support function headed up by Albert Suhardiman in Perth. Support services include:
– Incident reporting
– Support requests
– Technical requests
– Enhancement requests
– Release Management and Release Notes
– Technical Documentation
– Customer reporting services to assist with operational reporting