Future of Mining Conference 2018
We look forward to attending the Future of Mining Conference in Sydney from the 14-15th May 2018. K2fly will be featured on a panel discussion and Digital Mine Ecosystem booth with SAP and in collaboration with RPM Global and Esri. The discussion will be based on how stakeholders can take control of their digital transformation to help deliver new business models and processes that provide new levels of operational excellence and sustainable competitive differentiation, while reinventing safety and productivity.
The panel discussion will develop on “Business Ecosystems – Are we missing a trick?
- How can mining companies innovate when capital is constrained, Human Resources are scarce, and innovation is perceived risky and expensive?
- How can structured collaboration drive innovation more successfully within mining?
- While there is evidence of ecosystems being used in Exploration, how widely are they being used across the industry?
- What success have we seen from collaboration between mining companies and service providers to date and why should they be integral to your business strategy?
- Can an ecosystem accelerate or slow down the pace of innovation?
Further information on the conference can be found at http://sydney.future-of-mining.com/